Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sometimes you feel like a nut....

Life has been going good lately. I've been ecstatic in my home life, my soon-to-be Hubby and I set a date. Our daughter turned 5. Things have been great! I've even been getting along wih my mom, which is not something that happens very often... Not that I don't love her, or fit with her exactly. We just don't always see eye to eye. Lately though, even she and I have been getting along. I've just been happy and enjoying the majority of my life. The nifty terrors are still bothering me, but I'm going in to the cardiologists office ne t week for the results of my most recent echo cardiogram, and I'm going to se what my sleep options are, so I feel like even that problem will be resolving itself soon.

Lately though, it seems like no matter what I do at work, there is angst and unrest. I feel like part of it is directed at me, and I'm so uncomfortable with it that I wish there would be a change in the atmosphre. Something needs to give, or my coworkers are going to explode. I get some of the excess anger directed towards me, and I del like it's be aide people say things behind other peoples backs. No one treats their coworkers the way they would want to be treated. It drives me crazy, but in this economy, it seems impssible to be able to find a better paying job with he same type of benefits that I get to enjoy now. I like having a set schedule, pair days off, paid holidays, and paid vacation days.. I just wish thy hey came along with coworkers who cared about each other. I'm. Pretty sure if I got into a car accident tomorrow and couldn't work for a month, not even a single coworker would give more than a passing thought on my dirrection. And yet, I still remember wveryones birthday, I still care if someone is sick, or is having a tough time at home. I don't remember people caring so little at any other job I've ever had. Am I so wrong to be upset about this? I mean, I understand that I am there for a pay check, and not to make friends, but shouldn't I be able to do both?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment